Converting a MS Frontpage website to standard HTML

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 01 May 2003 05:45:59 -0700

Thanks, Vic-

I use Mozilla Composer also, and like it. I have Quanta Plus installed,
and have fiddled with it a bit, but I really don't know diddly about
HTML. I was hoping to find something as user friendly as Composer but
capable of more "stuff." I didn't realize there was a way to run the
HTML and the preview side-by-side in Quanta. I'll have to check that out.

Don't know about running KDE in Windows per se, but there have been a
couple distros released that will run Linux within Windows. Normally the
idea of running a stable OS within an unstable one is not really
attractive, but it could be exactly what you're looking for in your
situation. Of course,  given the cost of software vs the cost of a new
motherboard, I would be inclined to drop a few extra bucks and get the
motherboard rather than investing in a work-around.

Lee