CDR and RedCrap 8

David Mandala plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
31 Mar 2003 16:55:12 -0700

If one does not like the hardware probing in Red Hat go into the init
scripts and turn off kudzu and that problem is gone.

As to grub if you don't like it go back to lilo. I've been using grub
for quite a while and I prefer it. No more running lilo after building a
new kernel and modify lilo.conf Just edit grub.conf and you're done.

As I've said in earlier posts, I don't recommend .0 releases from Red
Hat, thats where they test new stuff and many times get it wrong.