business forms, etc

Sun, 30 Mar 2003 13:54:29 -0700 (MST)

Am 28. Mar, 2003 schw=E4tzte Mike Starke so:

> However, Dereck's suggestion with taging a OO document then run
> a report also sounds interesting.

If a business is using this solution, please encourage them to pay for
"support". I don't know if the GNUe team is interested in selling a support
package or if a third party is providing that at this time, but they could
make a donation to GNUe or some such to help the GNUe team.

One way is something Derek sometimes has in his sig:

---
Was I helpful?  Let others know:
 http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=3Ddneighbo
---

Also look at the page about helping GNUe.

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnue/project/help.html

> I really hate to see this thread die a quick death. To me, this
> document/form creation/managment stuff is the heart and soul
> of all small->medium businesses. We really need a coherent, easy to use

We need more knowledge and organization in helping small businesses.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Knowledge is useless unless it's shared. - der.hans