George's Website

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 19:45:54 -0800

Slideshow is not up.  I can repost it as soon as my equipment shows up from
Florida as I think I will be giving that presentation again soon (next month?).

I do have a checklist on locking down the box, and some other security tips.
http://www.georgetoft.com/linux/QAF/index.shtml,
http://www.georgetoft.com/security/index.shtml and
http://www.georgetoft.com/linux/firewall/index.shtml

George