Modem Problem Was: Dennis Kibbe lspci -vv

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:30:11 -0500

thanks=2E I ran ls -l /dev/modem and it told me that the sym link (->) was t=
o tts/0=2E I'm perty sure that is incorrect=2E
ln -s /dev/ttyS4 /dev/modem

or

ln -s /dev/ttyS2 /dev/modem

or

ln -s /dev/ttyS0 /dev/modem

I'll try to put those links in and hopefully=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E=2E
:-)Mike(-:
PS I have to appologize for sounding so desperate=2E When I freak out I get =
this way:) I have a minimal understanding now so it does not seem so hopeles=
s=2E
I'll get back to you=2E