Dualhead Display

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
26 Mar 2003 18:41:16 -0700

--=-fKu1p8C53d04IctTPqZD

Does anyone know it it's possible at the hardware level to have 2 PCI
cards for dual-head display or does one need to have a PCI and an AGP.
I've tried getting WinBLOWS to setup dual-mode but the other device
"can't start". I'll be getting started on trying w/XFree86 but just
wanted to know.
Also, what's the best way to setup dualhead X? I'd like to have two
different "instances" if possible. That is, 1 screen be an X client (X
-query x.x.x.x) and the other be the local X session with the
windowmanager etc on the local machine.

Thanks,
--=20
Bryce C <Plug@BryceCo.Net>