SPRING CLEANING TIME!

Miles Beck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 19:09:54 -0700

Hello,

I have some stuff I am no longer needing. Below is a list of the equipment.
Please respond to the list if you wish any of this stuff so others here will
know the item is spoken for already. Everything works unless I have noted
otherwise.

Bravo MS-T 6200 no floppy or hard drive, I think this system has around 80
megs in it.

Pentium 150 with quad cd-rom and floppy drive, no hard drive. Not sure how
much memory is in it.

Full tower AT case with a 230 watt power supply. This case is very heavy
duty, it's made of steel I think. The power supply is not hooked up to the
power switch, only take this if you know how to hook up the power supply to
the switch or know someone who can hook it up properly.

NEC Multisync 2A. This monitor has something wrong with it. We did not get
it fixed as I could use it for short periods of time without it bothering
me.

Novell Networking Technologies book

This is a good book on networks and how they work. I would recommend this to
someone who is just learning networking.

Send an email to the plug list and then I will reply offline and we can
discuss a time for you to come pick this up if you are the first to say you
want something.