Default Mozilla theme

Arizona Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
21 Mar 2003 21:04:22 -0700

I did try to get themes applied for my box but couldn't seem to get
Mozilla to work with the themes I downloaded.  All were version
incompatible.  I think that I had to update Mozilla at one point because
I got an error.

If someone knows how to do this, I would also like to play with this.

Kimi Adams