Boot record

DARREN BROWN plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 21:05:35 +0000

Mark,

I have not been able to get to /boot, swap, and / on different slices.  Then
boot w/o problems.  Any ideas?  Tips, tricks.  I've only tried w/ RH 7.x,
not 8 yet.

Love PartitionMagic.  I recommend it to partiton and format all my drives.
Flash or rotating.  I need to learn how to use Linux fdisk, here it is a
great tool.

Regards,
Darren