schools using LTSP?

tickticker plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 12:54:46 -0500

There are a few going on in Maine as well, I don't have
the links on me if you want to google them, but I'll send
them your way later tonight.  My brother is the computer
teacher for a school in Maine, and I'm trying to get him
to look into it.

anthony

From: Matt Alexander <m@pdxlug.org>
Date: 2003/03/21 Fri AM 11:40:30 EST
To: <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Subject: Re: schools using LTSP?

The K12LTSP started in Oregon and there are quite a few
schools using it,
especially around the Portland area.  You could subscribe
to the PLUG list
there and ask around.  http://www.pdxlinux.org/
Also, subscribe to the K12LTSP mailing list.
http://k12ltsp.org/
There are also many case studies on the k12ltsp.org site:
http://k12ltsp.org/casestudy.html

> Does anyone know which area schools are using or
planning to use LTSP or
> any F/OS software?  I'm looking for tech coordinators,
adminstrators,