problems installing programs

Thu, 20 Mar 2003 23:45:22 -0700 (MST)

Am 20. Mar, 2003 schw=E4tzte Pedro JANE so:

> I tried to install gtk-gnitella and gdam.  when I
> installed gtk, it just doesnt luanch, smae with gdam.
> I'm obviosly doing something wrong but what?

Are you launching them from the GUI or the command line?

If you launch them from the command line they might give you an error repor=
to tell you what's wrong. Even when not obvious, googling for the error
message often gets you a solution.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  "The reasons for my decision to quit were myriad, but central to the
#  decision ws the realization that there are two kinds of companies:
#  Good ones ask you to think for them.
#  The others tell you to think like them." -- Benjy Feen