OSS security tools for testing MS servers?

Scott H plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:23:37 -0800 (PST)

Since I am always trying to promote Open Source
in my company, and I've been tasks with a new
project, it's time to post to PLUG again  :)

I need to locate several utilities, and I am just
wondering if anyone knows of any open source
tools that can perform these functions:

-password cracking tool - especially one that can
produce a report of the cracked passwords.
(lophtcrack - something like that?)

-administrative utility to be able to search MS
AD for accounts that have not been signed on for
a certain period of time, or that have never been
signed on (I know this is a long shot, but
thought I'd ask, just in case. some LDAP tool or
something?)

-security testing software to run against MS
servers and look for known weaknesses.

Thanks for any help,

Scott

.