Swap / Was ->Re: INstallation Questions

Mark Phillips plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 21:57:57 -0700

So David, what should the swap size be? 2x memory, 3x, 5x?

Thanks!

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc.
mark@phillipsmarketing.biz
480 945-0798
480 945-9197 fax

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message,
however, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.