INstallation Questions

Mark Phillips plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:07:41 -0700

Mandrake 8.2 uses kernel 2.4.18. So what is "more than twice physical
memory"? I have 261,560 KB of RAM - 2x is 523,120 KB, so should I set it at
530, 550, 600 MB? Does it really matter?

Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc.
mark@phillipsmarketing.biz
480 945-0798
480 945-9197 fax

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message,
however, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.