domain case w/ mutt and mozilla

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:48:31 -0700 (MST)

I vote for #2.  I like the reason for doing #1, but it is a Microsoft way
of solving problems.  @NICKSTOYS.COM is just as valid as @nickstoys.com,
while nearly the entire world might prefer @nickstoys.com, the other is
valid and so 'forcing' a user to use it seems, well wrong.  I would see no
problem making that the 'default' behavior as long as there was an
override.