Free (Broken) 21" Monitor

Bart Garst plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:36:58 -0700

Computer Recycling day in Phoenix is April 26th.
http://www.azrc.org/sr2003.htm

Bart

As you may recall, last week I was asking if anyone knew
of any repair shops for CRT monitors.  (Thanks to those
that responded.)

I've come to the conclusion that it's not economically
viable to pay someone to fix this thing.  So .........

If there's anyone with electronic skills who feels they
can resuscitate this critter (Nokia 445X) they're welcome to it.
Just come and get it (North central Phoenix) ... better bring your truck
(70 lb.)

Contact me off-list if you're interested.

Fritz

P.S.  In the event that no one is interested, what's the
ecologically responsible way to dispose of this?  Is
there a computer recycling center here in metro Phx?