cable modem

James plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 17:20:31 -0800

I have also just got Cox HSI. I use the same cable modem and to this day
had no trouble with it. Most of the time I see slow transfer speeds it
is usually the other end of the transfer being bombarded during high
traffic periods. Just on a side note, that cable modem can get really
hot. Make sure to store it in a cool place.