KPPPCONFIG

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 17:40:14 -0500

One more thing, could someone bring me a spare modem that works so I can see=
 if my modem is burned out?
:-)Mike(-:
----- Original=20
To: plug-discuss@lists=2Eplug=2Ephoenix=2Eaz=2Eus
Subject: KPPPCONFIG

I know that I'm missing kpppconfig (via Hans) but there maybe other things a=
lso=2E Would someone make me a coppy of the tar file that holds kppppconfig =
and the files associated with it and call me at 480-844-1511 and arrange a t=
ime we could meet=2E We could meet at badersnatch if you don't want to do th=
at=2E
:-)Mike(-: