missing reply prefix (was: DHCP and local DNS)

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:24:48 -0700

\_ SMTP quoth Craig White on 3/14/2003 15:12 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 11:45, David A. Sinck wrote:
\_ >
\_ > \_ Of course, we could argue that the threading should just be done by date
\_ > \_ or by using the References and/or In-Reply-To headers instead.
\_ >
\_ > Yup.  But lets just pretend we did that and I remained unconvinced to
\_ > change.  :-)
\_ -----
\_ that's just one of the many things to love about Sinck...he's adaptable.

Yeah, when it suits me.  Like when I was tripping a kibo filter on
purpose.  :-)

Then again, look at the crocodilians and the sharkians.... why change
what works?

<flamebait>Could it be that so many looking for a job is a result of
not using the superior tool, emacs?  :-)</flamebait>

<asbestos>David</asbestos>