Firewall testing

Jay plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:40:00 -0700 (MST)

Hi Tom. Those simple port-scan tests are all over the place and really
don't tell you anything other than what ports are open. This, of course,
doesn't say anything about the security of your network/systems. If you're
looking for a real vulnerability assessment, I would recommend my company
- Edgeos <http://www.edgeos.com>. A complete analysis and report is only
$25 and we run everything remotely and automated.

In addition, by using Edgeos, you are supporting a local Arizona business
and a company that helps to support, and contributes to, open source
software.  :)

~Jay