Need some school help

Dr. Ghastly plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:53:12 -0700

I am currently enrolled at DeVRY and one of the classes I am taking this
semester is Senior Project. The class basically consists of going out to a
business (for or not for profit), getting a project that they need to have
done, and do it for them, for free of course. One of the problems with this
is that the people I am doing this project with have absolutely no
experience with linux at all, and therfore this would be a "Non-Linux"
project. The project we tried to get was taken, and we are only left with
projects that are far too small for a 4 person team. Is there anyone out
there that knows of any organization that would need this kind of service?
As that I am graduating from school with my BS this semester, it is VERY
important I complete this class.

The project does not have to be one huge project that will take 4 people
12-13 weeks to do, it can be one or more slammer ones all rolled into one.
We just need enough work to last that long.

I would be EXTREMELY grateful for any help here, as that we do not have much
time to find an organization.