Worth while bash hack (makes history even more valuable)

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 23:21:47 -0700

Since RH is good for newbies to cut their teeth on and rm -i is only an alias
when running as root, I think it is a good idea.  I can do rm as a normal user
and it doesn't ask, but do it as root and the system makes sure that is what I
want to do.  If you want it to stop asking, just rm -f as root.