[PLUG-announce]Mozilla for Thu meeting

Jim plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
12 Mar 2003 12:31:23 -0700

COOL!

So Carl, should we expect you before 10:00 p.m.?  Or should we tell you
that the meeting will start at 4:00 p.m.?  ::grin::

For those of you who dont know about Carl's missing watches, clocks, and
timepieces, he has a tendency to think in general terms when time is
concerned.  The meeting will start at 7:00 and we will just dance until
Carl gets there.