Windows Rights Management

Jim plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
11 Mar 2003 14:37:59 -0700

Dont forget to mention this "feature" to your business clients.  MS is
gonna control not only who can access business data (i.e. documents and
spreadsheets, etc.) but also how they (or you) can access your own
data.  Combine this WRM feature with remote disable capabilities
(because they "suspect" that you have illicit software) and a business
can be SOL when it comes to getting at their own data.