Evolution & sigs

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10 Mar 2003 16:31:05 -0700

--=-P7Q9Tp79f7nWPuSFA6qD

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 15:04, Bryce C wrote:
> I'd like this too.  I suppose you could make a cron job for fortune to
> output to the sig file every minute.
>=20
> On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 14:25, Jenny Charlene wrote:
> > I was using kmail, and it has the option to use the output of a command
> > as the signature text. I've switched over to evolution because of the
> > virtual folders, but I've lost my beloved sigs from the fortune program=
.
> > Any ideas on how to get evolution to read a sig from a command?

In Evolution 1.2 do the following:

1. Click Tools -> Settings from the main application window.
2. On the left navbar of the dialog that pops up click the "Composer
Preferences" icon.
3. From Composer preferences click the "Signatures" tab.
4. In the signatures tab, there is a button "Add Script", click it and
follow instructions.

Happy Hacking,

--=20
Derek Neighbors