Wireless network questions

David Mandala plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
09 Mar 2003 23:48:12 -0700

Your distance is trivial but you need to get up. You need direct line of
site so put the antenna's on a pole so they see each other over the roof
of the house in between. 2.4 GHz will go 10k your not even .5k just need
LOS and the correct antenna.

Do not go through the house.

For some antenna choices see:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/elepal/antenna1.html