[Fwd: Regarding your resume]

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 21:26:46 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Regarding your resume
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 16:55:54 -0600
From: Amy Raspiller <raspy@comcast.net>
To: george@georgetoft.com

George,
I am currently conducting a search for a very good client of mine in
the Phoenix area.  They are looking for someone that has very strong
NT and UNIX AIX experience.  The person must be comfortable with
workstations, batch commands and have experience with imaging.
Ideally the person has done customer support and has a can do
attitude. This person will work out of Phoenix and will have some
travel throughout the state.  The salary is 35-40k. If you are
interested, please send me a copy of your resume and let me know when
is the best time to contact you.
Perhaps you are no longer looking for a position, but know of someone
who would be good for this opportunity. Please feel free to pass on my
name and information.

Have a wonderful day!
Amy Raspiller
The Bradford Associates