Small business job resources

Vaughn Treude plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 11:23:59 -0500

Alexander:
The only strategy that's worked for me is network, network, network.   I'm in
several consulting and technology-related organizations.  The trouble with
this strategy is that when I find work, I don't have much time for all those
meetings.  Then when things slow down it takes a while to find something.

Vaughn Treude
Nakota Software, Inc.