gnucash is crazy

Ted Gould plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
06 Mar 2003 09:13:52 -0700

--=-LKalrYQkFa2Y6D1GTEtu

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 19:38, Michael Havens wrote:
> I tried to locate it and the only place on my drive is=20
> file:/usr/share/mimelnk/application/x-gnucash.desktop and in the home=20
> directory.  I cannot find the executable though. How do I make it that wa=
y?

Sounds to me like you don't have it installed, the .desktop file was
probably installed by your distro.  The .desktop files check to make
sure the program is installed before displaying, so a distro can add
alot of them in without having them show up in the menus.

		--Ted

--=-LKalrYQkFa2Y6D1GTEtu

--=-LKalrYQkFa2Y6D1GTEtu--