Friends, Romans, Countrymen... lend me your resumes.

Gary Nichols plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 11:05:03 -0700 (MST)

I have a linux admin position possibly opening up at $work in the next few
weeks.

I'd like to start accumulating local linux admin resumes before this gets
too publicized.  Hence, the reason I'm writing this on PLUG.

Emphasis on linux firewalls, big brother implementation, and networking
knowledge is foremost important.  You have to prove you have solid
experience here.

Application/Service experience should include a GOOD understanding of
SSL/SSH/Perl/Apache/MySQL.  Show proficiency in using RPM to install
packages.   Experience in patching/updating/upgrading software safely (ie
in a production environment).

Experience with AIX not required, but a plus.
Experience with Cisco gear (around CCNA level of knowledge) including
65xx, 29xx series routers and PIX firewalls is a h-u-g-e plus.
Experience with Winbloze 2k would be a bonus.

This is a healthcare environment.  Excellent job security.  Excellent
benefits.

gary (AT) linuxforce.org