Gentoo Compile Problem

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 23:52:22 -0700

The biggest problems with the php emerge scripts are things like the hardcoded
QTDIR environment variable.  I have QT3 on my system and have USE="kde qt -java
-gnome" set, but the php emerge exports /usr/lib/qt/2, not /usr/lib/qt/3 (and
overwrites the variable even if I set it).  I'd fix it myself and submit the
patch back to them, but from looking at the emerge files, they don't appear to
be sh or bash scripts.