PH@Gentoo Compile Problem

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 22:32:40 -0700

bottom of the page:

  PLUG-discuss Subscribers
The subscribers list is only available to the list members.

Enter your address and password to visit the subscribers list:

Address: Password:

To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes, get a
reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from PLUG-discuss), enter your
subscription email address: