RH 7.3 install hell

tickticker plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:35:32 -0500

I didn't try to keyboard command to a console thinking that by choosing t=
he=20
gui install, the console wouldn't come up until the install was done.  I =
kept=20
getting pissed because it said that the install was being logged but thou=
ght=20
I couldn't look at it until the install was done.

"Now I know, and knowing is half the battle" - G.I. Joe

See what MS Windows did to me?  Don't let this happen to you.

anthony