George Returns From Exile

Tue, 4 Mar 2003 22:59:13 -0700 (MST)

Am 04. Mar, 2003 schw=E4tzte Michelle Lowman so:

> The Westside meetings are now Westside Intro to GNU/Linux classes.
> However, if we can get an extra room (like the conference room we used
> for the last 2 meetings), we can have meetings and classes at the same
> time, or we could have the class, then the meeting.  Suggestions?

The first time through the class I'd like to have the classes be the regula=
meetings. Next time I want them on their own schedule as we're doing on the
east side.

Then again, if George is really jonesing to give a presentation we might be
able to schedule a special meeting :).

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  Magic is science unexplained. - der.hans