azstrut -> free software(was Re: Waging War on Business - judo anyone?)

Sun, 2 Mar 2003 21:46:13 -0700 (MST)

Am 12. Feb, 2003 schw=E4tzte Charlie Bullen so:

> Hi, Laura Hyde, who works for AZSTRUT, I think the only paid employee, ca=
me to
> the installfest at GCC and was quite interested in linux in general and L=
inux
> terminal server specifically. They tend to get a lot of substandard boxes
> that would be quite usable as terminals.
>
> I've spoken to her several times and would be glad to work on this

If you can talk to her, please do.

AZOTO would also like to help them move to Free Software.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/    http://www.TOLISGroup.com/
#  I chose to use the kernel sources as my documentation.  ;-)
#  -- Kevin Buettner