New radio station in Phoenix

Michael Havens plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 15:38:10 -0700

I am most sure this station is moving into our market because (aws with e=
very=20
other new/ changed format station they're just playing music with the sta=
tion=20
ID. It is just like when the edge first started. I could hear them in my =
car=20
but not at home..... or maybe that was some other station. The edge was g=
reat=20
when they first started. They played stuff like Flock of Seagulls and the=
=20
non-Bowie Major Tom song. Now I don't ever listen to them. They attrack=20
listners with a certain type of music and then the format after a couple =
of=20
years turns into something else. It was great with the edge the first hal=
f=20
year. Their disk jockeys rarely spoke! Now they have Howard Stern! What c=
rap!