I'd like some tutoring

Siri Amrit Kaur plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 11:01:57 +0100

I read this list all the time, but this is my first post.=20

I'm currently running an installed Knoppix and Libranet. I have a lot of=20
questions about fstab, partitionioning my drives, getting the system to s=
ee=20
my CD burner properly, LILO or GRUB config, learning some more command li=
ne,=20
etc... I RTFM, but still find myself stuck. It's way too much stuff for m=
e to=20
post all my questions here.=20

Would someone be willing to come to my house for a few hours of one-on-on=
e=20
tutoring? I can offer you:
A. Some $$ (a little)
B. Lunch or dinner=20
C. Home-roasted coffee (I know, Hans, not for you!)
D. Maybe a few cats?

I'm in Mesa, but illness make it hard for me to get to the meetings or=20
participate in PLUG as much as I would like. If someone could help get my=
=20
burner working I could burn a bunch or Knoppix discs or Slackware 8.1 for=
 the=20
InstallFest.

Call me in the evenings at 480-668-6008 or drop me an email if you're=20
interested.

Peace!
Siri Amrit=20
www.tigerflag.com

--=20
"Life's too short to drink bad coffee." --Siri Amrit