George Gambill plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:59:11 -0700

I am willing to try co-coordinating the next InstallFest.  Hopefully Michael
will also be willing to co-coordinate it with me.

My philosophy on managing a project within a volunteer organization (no
legitimate authority) such as PLUG, is to provide answers and allow the
powers that be (members) to shoot (refine) them down as needed.

Such things as:
  We have selected a preliminary date of xx/xx/xxxx.
  Speak now or forever hold your peace.

  We have selected xyz as the location.
  Speak now or forever hold your peace.

However, we are going to need help (read volunteers).

Volunteers like Michelle who seems to have found an attractive location
(site).

Volunteers to coordinate such things as who will provide how many of which
distros to give away.

Volunteers to ....

Together I think we can pull this off with minimum burden to any one person.

All those in favor ...

All those opposed ...