Startup Script

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:19:04 -0400

When this program is started it does not exit and the ssh or console session are tied up and continues to run until the ssh or console session are broke.

I need to start the program and then let it continue to run without holding a ssh or console session hostage.

I have tried to place this into a startup script and I get the same result

James