using yahoo maps

Jeffrey Pyne plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:02:58 -0700

If your starting address is 14040 N. Northsight Blvd., with a ZIP Code of
85260 and the destination address is 4835 E. Ray Rd., with a ZIP Code of
85044, you would use this URL:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.py?Pyt=Tmap&newaddr=14040+N.+Northsight+B
lvd.&newcsz=85260&newtaddr=4835+E.+Ray+Rd.&newtcsz=85044

~Jeff