PLUG Meeting Topic

Ed Skinner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:30:14 -0700

On Tuesday 24 June 2003 09:08, BoBB wrote:
> Yeah I assumed it wasn't gonna happen :P But I wanna know what the topi=
> actually is :P

Bob,
      The presentation (90 minutes) will draw on selected sections from t=
he=20
commercial course (8 hours). My goal in the PLUG presentation is to focus=
 on=20
the more interesting (some would say, debatable or arguable) aspects of t=
he=20
GPL and open source licensing and how it directly, and potentially (as in=
=20
"SCO versus IBM") impacts commercial use of open source software.
     The above course is still under development and is scheduled for a J=
uly=20
18 "debut" presentation. The PLUG presentation which occurs a week prior =
to=20
that date will, of course, be a subset.
     Hope that helps.
     Please feel free to contact me directly (see http://www.rytetyme.com=