PLUG Meeting Topic

Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:26:15 -0700 (MST)

Am 20. Jun, 2003 schw=E4tzte Ed Skinner so:

>      I have a commercial presentation ("GPL versus Intellectual Property"=
)
> that I'd like to preview (for free) to PLUG members. Presumably everyone,
> including myself, will gain from the presentation and exchange of ideas a=
nd
> viewpoints. (See http://www.rytetyme.com/c_gplvsip.html for a complete
> description.)
>      Who chooses/schedules the agenda for the meetings?

It's done by kidnap^H^H^H^H^H^Hinvitation :).

The July presentation at Sequoia will be Ed's "GPL versus Intellectual
Property" presentation.

Derek: s/Intellectual Property/proprietary copyrights, et al/  :)

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  "Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling somethin=
g."
#   -- Dread Pirate Roberts in The Princess Bride