Fw: Attack of the Killer RIAA FUD App (Was Re: know people in .ut.us?)

Kyle Faber plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:48:49 -0700

On Monday 23 June 2003 10:21 am, Craig White wrote:
> While I like the photo radar concept - there are many reasons for the
> police to slow the traffic down in some areas, like your message, it
> chooses to see things as either black or white when in reality, life is
> about the grays and the photo radar never considers the concept of
> 'reasonable and prudent.'

=09I actually believe that the cameras do have a "reasonable and prudent"=
=20
mechanism.  The only two times I have been "flashed" I was part of a mult=
i=20
vehicle "flash-a-thon"  as we all went by.  I recieved nothing in either=20
situation.  I asked an officer about this once and he told me he believed=
=20
that a certain number of tickets given in a small enough time frame=20
"pardoned" those ticketed.

All unsubstantiated rumors.
--=20
Kyle Faber