Fw: Attack of the Killer RIAA FUD App (Was Re: know people in .ut.us?)

Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:04:02 -0700 (MST)

Am 22. Jun, 2003 schw=E4tzte Cliff Rogers so:

> der.hans My wife got a ticket from a red light camera and the person who
> showed up in court when she tried to fight it was a police department
> employee, some kind of police officer though not a patrol officer. I have
> seen the people who run the vans and they are also employees of the polic=
> department. I do think that there are some outside involvement by the
> companies who make the systems so that they profit iff each ticket but I =
am
> not sure. Later

Confirmed with someone I know in a police agency that some are commercially
run and the companies make a per ticket commission. Holy conflict of
interest Batman!

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  Freedom isn't everything, but without freedom you have nothing. - der.ha=
ns