Off Topic, Cisco router question

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:17:35 -0700

It saves the running config to the startup config at that moment.  If you
have a router that is reseting, you have either a hardware or software
issue.  I have had both with Cisco 7206VXR.  If you want to share your "show
version", I might be able to help you better.

Gilbert

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of
elemint@cox.net
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 9:06 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Off Topic, Cisco router question

I know this is off topic but not sure if anyone else has seen this.  A Cisco
router that has its running config saved  by entering the command "copy run
start" the router approximately 30 or 40 minutes later will reset?  Does it
queue the job per say and then when it can deal with it does and it has to
stop traffic to make the save?

Jim