PLUG Meeting Topic

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:42:12 -0700 (GMT)

I would be very interested in this topic.  Thanks for the offer!

The next general meeting is the East Side Meeting on July 10th.  I don't know of a topic scheduled already so you may be in.  Hans is the schedule guy.  He'll see your original email probably later today.  Send him a wakeup call if you want an answer right away.

Alan

-------Original Message-------
From: Ed Skinner <ed@flat5.net>
Sent: 06/20/03 09:29 AM
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: PLUG Meeting Topic

>      I have a commercial presentation ("GPL versus Intellectual Property")
that I'd like to preview (for free) to PLUG members. Presumably everyone,
including myself, will gain from the presentation and exchange of ideas
and
viewpoints. (See http://www.rytetyme.com/c_gplvsip.html for a complete
description.)
     Who chooses/schedules the agenda for the meetings?

--
Ed Skinner, ed@flat5.net, http://www.flat5.net/