know people in .ut.us?

Fri, 20 Jun 2003 01:52:32 -0700 (MST)

Am 18. Jun, 2003 schw=E4tzte Voltage Spike so:

> Essentially, he is stating that if the consumer electronics industry
> cannot quickly release a solution, then the government will legislate
> a solution for them.

You know, it might be interesting if consumers were the ones to offer a
solution. An interesting one might be to not download copyrighted material
you haven't paid for :).

For me that means I miss out on most of the American content because I avoi=
giving money to orgs like the RIAA and MPAA. There are plenty of good,
independent bands that aren't yet in their clutches, though.

It would be cool if those were the bands that were most downloaded...

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  The Internet is the front line of the battle
#  to protect our freedom. -- Nathaniel Borenstein