more on Hatch

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
19 Jun 2003 22:51:32 -0700

You obviously missed the point...

see the first 2 paragraphs from the original like given below:

"Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) suggested Tuesday that people who download
copyright materials from the Internet should have their computers
automatically destroyed."

"But Hatch himself is using unlicensed software on his official website,
which presumably would qualify his computer to be smoked by the system
he proposes."

I advocate no such thing. It is classic Greek irony though.

I believe the saying goes something like 'hoisted by your own pitard'

;-)

Craig