more on Hatch

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
19 Jun 2003 20:23:02 -0700

Actually, you have belabored the point.

You are also obviously not a lawyer - if I accept your hypothetical, you
would have a wall built with stolen bricks and you would be indebted to
the rightful owner and your claim would be against the contractor that
'sold' them to you. It is your liability - these stolen bricks on your
property.

You are wrong.

Craig