corrections and comments

Mike Starke plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:04:47 -0500

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 11:50:42AM -0700, Voltage Spike wrote:
/_On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 07:47:11AM -0700, David A. Sinck wrote:
/_
/_> * the pdf didn't take for me with visible fonts.  If this is the case,
/_>   I'll pub a htmlized version for commenting perusal.
/_
/_I see only the HTML version at the moment, but I have run into similar
/_problems with TeX (something along the lines of "cannot find Postscript
/_Fonts Level III").
/_
/_I believe that the command pdflatex (which should work on a LyX file,
/_and I believe LyX can be configured to use it in its GUI) uses a
/_fontset more common to all PDF viewers.
/_

Because of the initial PDf problem, I replaced everything with
HTML. This way, everyone can view the document, and time can
be spent on content rather than what format :-)

There are five files files there:
1-4: html version in sections
5: single html document

v/r